Nexavar Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Nexavar medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Nexavar cost savings if eligible
The Nexavar patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Nexavar, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Nexavar patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Nexavar assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Nexavar patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Nexavar patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Nexavar.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Nexavar assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Nexavar patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Nexavar.
Is NiceRx a Nexavar coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Nexavar patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Nexavar samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Nexavar coupons, discount cards, or Nexavar copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Nexavar if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Nexavar medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Nexavar with insurance?
The cost of Nexavar will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Nexavar with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Nexavar cost without insurance?
Nexavar prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Nexavar tablets 200 mg typically cost $21,700 for 120 tablets.
What is Nexavar?
Nexavar contains the prescription medicine sorafenib. Sorafenib is classed as a kinase inhibitor and helps to reduce the growth and spread of tumor cells in the body. Nexavar is used for the treatment of:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) – a type of liver cancer that can not be treated with surgery
- Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) – a type of kidney cancer
- Differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC) – a type of thyroid cancer that can not be treated with radioactive iodine and is getting worse
Nexavar is normally taken 2 times per day as directed by your doctor. Nexavar should be taken on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating, and your blood pressure will need to be checked regularly.
Nexavar active ingredients
Sorafenib blocks the action of enzymes called kinase that are present within cells as well as on the surface of cells in the body. Kinase helps to move phosphates in chemical reactions in the body and is thought to be involved in the process of signals being sent in tumor cells, the growth of new blood vessels that the tumor needs to grow, and the process by which the tumor cell dies. A reduction in the growth of new blood vessels for tumors and an increase in tumor cell death was seen in HCC, RTC, and DTC when treated with sorafenib.
Nexavar side effects
The most common side effects caused by Nexavar include:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Feeling tired, weight loss, hair loss
In rare instances, Nexavar can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Increased heart rate
- Feeling light headed, trouble breathing
- Easily bruised or bleeding
- Changes in menstruation or vaginal bleeding
- Pain, redness, swelling, rash, blisters or peeling in the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet
- Fever with nausea or vomiting
- Jaundice (yellow color of skin or eyes), darker stools and urine
- Bloody stools, coughing up blood, vomit that looks dark like coffee grounds
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Nexavar against your risk of side effects.
Nexavar drug interactions
Nexavar can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for heart arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat) – amiodarone, dronedarone
- Blood thinners – apixaban, edoxaban, warfarin
- Anticonvuslants for seizures – carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- Anti-malarial treatments – chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine
- Anti-depressants – citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine, haloperidol
- Antibiotics for bacterial infection – clarithromycin, gatifloxacin, norfloxacin
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, siponimod
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Immuno-suppressants – voclosporin, cyclosporine
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Nexavar.
Nexavar warning and precautions
You should not use Nexavar if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient sorafenib
- Have squamous cell lung cancer and are being treated with carboplatin and paclitaxel
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Nexavar
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Nexavar if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Nexavar
- Have heart problems, high blood pressure or a family history of long QT syndrome
- Have any chest pains or have had a heart attack
- Have bleeding problems
- You have had or are due to have surgery
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.