Kisqali Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Kisqali medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Kisqali cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Kisqali patient assistance program you can get your medication for free. Our monthly flat rate of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Kisqali through NiceRx you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Kisqali patient assistance program?
You could receive your Kisqali without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. This criteria is set by the pharmaceutical companies who are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Kisqali patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Kisqali.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance we will seek to enroll you in the Kisqali patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Kisqali medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx a Kisqali coupons provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Kisqali patient assistance program. This means that we are not a Kisqali coupon, a Kisqali discount card, or a Kisqali copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers or free Kisqali samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Kisqali if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Kisqali medication or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Kisqali with insurance?
The cost of Kisqali will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much is Kisqali without insurance?
Kisqali costs without insurance will vary depending on the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, 21 tablets of 200mg Kisqali oral tablets will typically cost around $5,927. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
What is Kisqali?
Kisqali (ribociclib) is a prescription medicine given to treat women with hormone-related breast cancer. Kisqali is used to stop the growth and spread of cancer to other parts of the body. It is only used if you test negative for a protein called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2). Kisqali is given with other cancer medicine such as letrozole or fulvestrant.
You will need regular medical tests while taking Kisqali and your cancer treatment may be delayed based on the results of these tests.
Kisqali active ingredients
The active ingredient in Kisqali is called ribociclib. It is a type of medicine that inhibits cyclin-dependent kinases (CDK) 4 and 6. CDK is involved in the growth of cancer cells. By stopping CDK, ribociclib prevents the growth and spread of cancer. Using ribociclib with letrozole or fulvestrant has a greater effect on stopping the growth of cancer.
Kisqali side effects
The most common side effects caused by Kisqali include:
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Being sick (vomiting)
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Feeling tired
- Infection – low white blood cells
- Hair loss
Kisqali can also cause more serious side effects, contact your doctor if you have:
- An allergic reaction – hives, difficult breathing, face or throat swelling
- A severe skin reaction – red or purple skin rash with peeling and blistering, fever, sore throat, skin pain, burning eyes
- Swollen glands – severe weakness, muscle aches, unusual bruising, yellowing of eyes or skin (jaundice)
- Low white blood cells – sore throat, cough, mouth sores, trouble breathing, fever
- Fast heart rate – short of breath, sudden dizziness
- Liver problems – jaundice, loss of appetite, upper stomach pain, tired, easily bruised
- Your doctor will assess the benefits of taking Kisqali against your risk of side effects
Kisqali drug interactions
Kisqali can interact with other medications. This includes over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. This can change how Kisqali and the other medications work and can make some side effects more likely. They include medicines for:
- Infections – azithromycin, sparfloxacin
- Asthma – salmeterol, terbutaline
- Heart problems – sotalol, bepridil
- High blood pressure – amlodipine
- Depression – sertraline, nortriptyline
- Mental illness – risperidone, clozapine
- Malaria – mefloquine, chloroquine
- HIV – nelfinavir
Avoid the use of grapefruit products. These may interact with ribociclib and lead to unwanted side effects.
Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any medicine you start or stop using.
Kisqali warning and precautions
Do not take Kisqali if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient ribociclib or taking tamoxifen
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Kisqali
- Have a slow heart rate, heart disease, or previous heart attacks
- Have long QT syndrome
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any liver problems
- Have an electrolyte imbalance – low levels of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, or potassium
- Have signs of infection – fever or chills
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Kisqali if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Kisqali
- Have or have not gone through the menopause
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Use birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medicine and for at least 3 weeks after your last dose. Kisqali may also affect male fertility
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.