Ibrance Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Ibrance medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Have you been prescribed Ibrance and are unable to afford your medication? We may be able to assist. With the help of NiceRx, you may be able to get your Ibrance for a flat fee of $49 per month.*
We assist by helping you enroll in patient assistance programs for prescription medications. NiceRx will handle the enrollment process for you and will work directly with your healthcare provider to help you get easy and affordable access to your essential medication.
Your monthly Ibrance cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could get ongoing monthly access to your Ibrance medication for a flat fee of $49 per month. This monthly fee covers the full cost of your Ibrance prescription, regardless of the retail price. You could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|125mg 21 capsules||$12,390.00||$49.00||$12,341.00|
|100mg 21 capsules||$12,779.00||$49.00||$12,730.00|
|75mg 30 capsules||$18,250.00||$49.00||$18,201.00|
Am I eligible for the Ibrance patient assistance program?
If you meet the eligibility criteria for Ibrance assistance and are successfully enrolled in the Ibrance patient assistance program, you could receive your medication for $49 per month. At NiceRx, we review every enrollment application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Ibrance patient assistance program?
Applying for the Ibrance patient assistance program is easy with NiceRx. All you need to do is fill in your enrollment application, which can be done quickly and simply online. At this stage, you will need to provide full details of any medications you’re taking, including Ibrance. In order to fully complete your enrollment application you’ll also need to provide accurate and up-to-date information about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income.
Once we determine that you may be eligible for Ibrance assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. When you are successfully enrolled in the Ibrance patient assistance program, we’ll also request your medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx an Ibrance coupons provider?
NiceRx is not an Ibrance coupon, an Ibrance discount card, or an Ibrance copay card provider. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Ibrance patient assistance program. Our service does not include the provision of printable Ibrance manufacturer coupons, Ibrance discounts, rebates, Ibrance savings cards, trial offers, or free Ibrance samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Ibrance if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to assist in a range of situations, including if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Ibrance
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Ibrance prescription
- You don’t have insurance
Begin your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Ibrance with insurance?
The cost of Ibrance will depend on your healthcare plan. Your pharmacist or insurance provider will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out what you may need to pay for Ibrance with insurance.
How much does Ibrance cost without insurance?
Ibrance prices without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. Without insurance, it is an expensive drug, with a pack of 21, 75 mg Ibrance capsules likely to cost around $15,000.
What is Ibrance?
Ibrance is a prescription medication used to treat certain breast cancers in adults. It’s prescribed specifically to treat:
- Hormone receptor positive breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic HR+ breast cancer)
- Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic HER2- breast cancer)
If you have either HR+ breast cancer or HER2- breast cancer, your doctor may prescribe Ibrance to you. Ibrance is not a traditional chemotherapy that kills cancerous and non-cancerous cells. Instead, it interferes with how cancerous cells grow and multiply, which helps to stop your cancer spreading and slows the progression of your cancer.
The medication comes as a capsule that you swallow with food. It’s usually used alongside a hormonal anticancer therapy, such as an aromatase inhibitor or fulvestrant.
Ibrance active ingredients
The active ingredient in Ibrance is called palbociclib. When you take Ibrance, palbociclib is absorbed into your cancerous cells. Once absorbed, it stops a specific kind of protein from working in the cells. This protein is called cyclin-dependent kinase 4 and 6 and works to help regulate how the cells grow and divide. By blocking these proteins, palbociclib stops cancerous cells multiplying, slowing the spread of your cancer.
Ibrance side effects & Ibrance drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Ibrance include:
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Being sick (vomiting)
- A decrease in appetite
- Abnormal weakness and/or a lack of energy (asthenia)
- Skin rashes
- An increase in infections
- An increase in minor bleeding, such as nosebleeds and bruising
- Inflammation inside your mouth (stomatitis)
- Hair loss (alopecia)
- A fall in neutrophils white blood cells (neutropenia)
- A fall in leukocytes white blood cells (leukopenia)
- A fall in red blood cells (anemia)
- A fall in red platelets (thrombocytopenia)
In rare instances, Ibrance can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Reduced fertility in men
- Harm to an unborn baby
- A serious reduction in white blood cell counts that can increase your risk of serious infections
- An increased risk of serious bleeding
- Severe inflammation in your lungs (pneumonitis)
Ibrance can interact with other medications, including:
- Any antibiotics used to treat bacterial infections, like clarithromycin or telithromycin
- Any medications taken to treat fungal infections, like voriconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, or posaconazole
- Any HIV/AIDS medications, including lopinavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, telaprevir, or saquinavir
- Any medications taken to help with organ transplants, like cyclosporine, everolimus, tacrolimus, or sirolimus
- Pravastatin or rosuvastatin, taken to treat high cholesterol
- Dihydroergotamine and ergotamine, taken to treat migraines
- Nefazodone, taken to treat depression
- Quinidine, usually taken to treat heart rhythm problems
- Colchicine, taken to treat gout
- Sulfasalazine, taken to treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Alfentanil or fentanyl, used as painkillers and for anesthesia
- Pimozide, taken to treat schizophrenia and psychosis
- Carbamazepine and phenytoin, taken to treat seizures
- Enzalutamide, taken to treat prostate cancer
- Rifampin, taken to treat tuberculosis (TB)
- Supplements containing extracts from a plant called St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Ibrance warnings & precautions
Ibrance can harm your unborn baby. If you become pregnant or think you’re pregnant, contact your doctor right away. If you’re a woman who can become pregnant, you should use effective birth control when taking Ibrance. If you’re a man with a female partner who can become pregnant, you should also use an effective birth control method when taking Ibrance.
Don’t eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice when taking Ibrance, as it can affect the medication.
Ibrance can make you feel tired and weak, which may affect your ability to drive, use machinery, or perform other dangerous tasks. You should avoid doing so until you’re confident Ibrance doesn’t affect you in this way.
Ibrance isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Ibrance if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient palbociclib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Ibrance
- Are under 18 years of age
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before taking Ibrance if you:
- Have an infection, or signs of an infection, like fever and chills
- Have any liver problems
- Have any kidney problems
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are intolerant or allergic to any sugars found in milk, like lactose
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.