Have you been prescribed Mydayis? Do you need assistance to be able to afford your medication? NiceRx may be able to help. We can work alongside your healthcare provider to help you enroll into patient assistance programs for prescriptions, including Mydayis.
With our help, you may be able to get your prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.*
We handle the enrollment process on your behalf, helping you to get easy and affordable ongoing access to the medications you need.
Your monthly Mydayis cost savings if eligible
With your assistance accessing your medication through the Myaydis patient assistance program, you could pay only $49 per month for your medication.
Am I eligible for the Mydayis patient assistance program?
At NiceRx, we will review your Mydayis enrollment application individually. However, in most instances, the main factors considered by patient assistance programs include:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Mydayis patient assistance program?
Applying for the Mydayis patient assistance program is simple and fast with NiceRx. Simply fill in the enrollment application to start the process. It is important to note that you will need to provide details about any medications you’re taking, including Mydayis. The pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication will also need up-to-date and accurate information about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income.
Once we have reviewed your application, we will determine whether you may be eligible for assistance. If so, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. We will also request your Mydayis medication refills on your behalf for up to one year once you’re enrolled in the patient assistance program.
Is NiceRx a Mydayis coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Mydayis coupon, a Mydayis discount card, or a Mydayis copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Mydayis manufacturer coupons, Mydayis discounts, rebates, Mydayis savings cards, trial offers, or free Mydayis samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Mydayis patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Mydayis if I have insurance?
We may be able to assist you if your insurance company won’t pay for your Mydayis medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance or your healthcare plan doesn’t cover you for this medication. Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Mydayis with insurance?
The cost of Mydayis with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Contact your pharmacist or insurance provider to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Mydayis cost without insurance?
Mydayis prices without insurance can vary by dose (12.5 mg, 25 mg, 37.5 mg, and 50 mg) and by retailer. As a guide, a pack of 100, 12.5 mg Mydayis capsules will cost over $1,000.
What is Mydayis?
Mydayis is a prescription medication given to adults and children aged 12 and over to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). ADHD can’t be cured, but it can be managed with treatments that reduce symptoms. These include medications like Mydayis.
You take Mydayis as a capsule you swallow, usually once a day in the morning. It then affects you for around 16 hours (until you fall asleep). If taken regularly, it can increase your attention and reduce your other symptoms, allowing you to live better with your ADHD.
Mydayis active ingredients
Mydayis contains four active ingredients; dextroamphetamine sulfate, amphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharate, and amphetamine aspartate monohydrate. These are different types of amphetamine salts, usually just called amphetamines, that stimulate activity in your brain.
The Mydayis active ingredients increase the levels of natural chemicals in your brain called neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters stimulate brain activity, particularly in areas involved with motivation, reward, memory, and attention. This has been shown to improve attention and focus, reduce impulsivity, and alleviate other symptoms of ADHD.
Mydayis side effects & Mydayis drug interactions
The most common Mydayis side effects include:
- A dry mouth
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Reduced appetite
- Weight loss
- Trouble sleeping
- An increased heart rate
Occasionally Mydayis can cause more serious side effects, although these are rarer. They can however include:
- Heart problems, including increased blood pressure, a faster heart rate, strokes, heart attacks, and sudden death
- New or worsening mental health problems, including aggressiveness, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, and psychosis
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Serotonin syndrome – a dangerous condition caused by rises in serotonin levels
- Circulation problems in fingers and toes
- A slowing and stunting of growth in children
Mydayis can interact with other medications. These include:
- Other ADHD medications
- A monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) antidepressant
- Any other antidepressant medications
- Any blood pressure medications
- Any medications containing alcohol
Mydayis warnings & precautions
Don’t drink alcohol when taking Mydayis as it can interact with the medication. Don’t take Mydayis if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients dextroamphetamine sulfate, amphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharate, or amphetamine aspartate monohydrate
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Mydayis (these are listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication)
- Have had an allergic reaction to any other medications containing amphetamines
- Are taking a medication called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), or have taken one in the last 14 days
Mydayis should not be given to children under 12 years of age. Talk to your doctor before taking Mydayis if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Mydayis
- Have any heart problems
- Have hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any mental health problems, like psychosis, bipolar disorder, or depression
- Have any circulation problems in your fingers or toes
- Have ever had a seizure
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 866-407-0777, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.