How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Rozlytrek cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Rozlytrek patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 per month for each medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Rozlytrek prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Rozlytrek patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Rozlytrek patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which are set by the pharmaceutical companies, however, the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Rozlytrek patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Rozlytrek patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Rozlytrek. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Rozlytrek assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Rozlytrek patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Rozlytrek medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Rozlytrek coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Rozlytrek patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Rozlytrek manufacturer coupons, Rozlytrek discounts, or free Rozlytrek samples. We are not a Rozlytrek coupon provider or Rozlytrek discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Rozlytrek if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Rozlytrek patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Rozlytrek medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much does Rozlytrek cost without insurance?
Rozlytrek cost without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, Rozlytrek oral capsules 100 mg usually cost $6,000 for a supply of 30 capsules. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
How much does Rozlytrek cost with insurance?
The copay for Rozlytrek with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Rozlytrek?
Rozlytrek is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Genentech Inc., a member of the Roche Group. Rozlytrek is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor used to treat:
- Adult patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose tumors are ROS1-positive and caused by an abnormal ROS1 gene
- Adult and pediatric patients, 12 years of age and older with solid tumors that have a neurotrophic tyrosine receptor kinase gene fusion (NTRK gene fusion), without a known acquired resistance mutation, are metastatic or where surgical resection is likely to result in severe morbidity, and have progressed following treatment or have no satisfactory alternative therapy
NTRK gene fusion is a gene made by joining parts of 2 different genes. Fusion genes make fusion proteins, which can be the cause of some types of cancer.
This indication is approved under accelerated approval based on tumor response rate and durability of response. Continued approval for this indication may depend upon verification and description of clinical benefit in the confirmatory trials.
What doses of Rozlytrek are available?
Rozlytrek is available in capsule form, in the following doses: 100 mg and 200 mg.
The recommended dosage for:
- ROS1-positive non-small cell lung cancer is 600 mg orally once daily
- NTRK gene fusion-positive solid tumors – For adults – 600 mg orally once daily. For adolescents – 12 years and older the recommended dosage is based on body surface area
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Rozlytrek active ingredients
The active ingredient in Rozlytrek is entrectinib.
Rozlytrek side effects
The most common side effects of Rozlytrek in clinical trials include:
- Constipation, diarrhea
- Nausea, vomiting
- Dysesthesia (abnormal sensations)
- Shortness of breath, cough
- Myalgia, arthralgia (joint pain)
- Weight gain
- Vision disorders
- Increased blood creatinine (possible sign of kidney problems)
In rare instances, Rozlytrek can cause more serious adverse reactions. These can include:
- Congestive heart failure
- Central nervous system (CNS) effects – CNS adverse reactions include cognitive impairment, mood disorders, dizziness, and sleep disturbances
- Bone fractures
- Hepatotoxicity – loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, or pain on the upper right side of your stomach area
- Hyperuricemia – check uric acid levels before and during treatment
- QT interval prolongation – monitor patients who have or who are at risk for QT prolongation. Assess QT interval and electrolytes at baseline and during treatment
- Vision disorders
- Embryo-fetal toxicity – can cause fetal harm
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Rozlytrek against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Rozlytrek to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Rozlytrek drug interactions
Rozlytrek can interact with other medications. These include:
- Moderate and strong CYP3A inhibitors
- Moderate and strong CYP3A inducers
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Rozlytrek.
You should not use Rozlytrek if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient entrectinib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Rozlytrek
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Rozlytrek if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Rozlytrek
Rozlytrek is the trademark brand name for entrectinib manufactured by Genentech Inc. a member of the Roche Group. A generic version of entrectinib is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Rozlytrek savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.