Braftovi Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Braftovi medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Braftovi cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Braftovi patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Braftovi patient assistance?
We review each Braftovi enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Braftovi patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Braftovi patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Braftovi. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Braftovi coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Braftovi coupon, Braftovi discount card, or Braftovi copay card provider. We do not offer Braftovi manufacturer coupons, Braftovi discounts, rebates, Braftovi savings cards, trial offers, or free Braftovi samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Braftovi patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Braftovi if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Braftovi if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Braftovi
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Braftovi prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Braftovi medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Braftovi with insurance?
The cost of Braftovi with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Braftovi cost without insurance?
Braftovi prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Braftovi oral capsule 75 mg will cost around $13,250 for 120 capsules.
What is Braftovi?
Braftovi contains the prescription medicine encorafenib. Braftovi is used:
- In combination with binimetinib to treat skin cancer (melanoma) that cannot be treated with surgery or that has spread to other parts of the body
- In combination with cetuximab to treat colorectal cancer that has already been treated but has spread to other parts of the body
Braftovi will only be used if your cancer has a certain genetic marker known as a BRAF gene. Braftovi should not be used to treat people with wild-type BRAF melanoma. You will be tested to make sure that Braftovi is right for you.
Braftovi active ingredients
Encorafenib blocks a particular enzyme known as kinase from stimulating the growth of cancer cells in the body. Using encorafenib in combination with binimetinib to treat cancer has been seen to be more effective than using either of these medicines on their own.
Braftovi is taken once per day, with or without food. You may need to take 4 to 6 capsules at one time for a complete dose. Braftovi can increase the risk of you developing other types of skin cancer. Speak to your doctor about your level of risk and tell your doctor of any new skin symptoms. You should have your skin checked for any new skin cancers before treatment with Braftovi, every 2 months while using this treatment, and for up to 6 months after you stop treatment.
Braftovi side effects
The most common side effects caused by Braftovi include:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
- Joint pain or swelling
In rare instances, Braftovi can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Eye pain or swelling, changes in vision
- Severe skin rash, pain or swelling, redness, and peeling skin on your hands or feet
- Increased heart rate, shortness of breath, and sudden dizziness
- Weakness, headache, rectal bleeding, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Braftovi against your risk of side effects.
Braftovi drug interactions
Braftovi can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for irregular heartbeat – amiodarone, dronedarone
- Antiviral treatments – amprenavir, atazanavir, ritonavir
- Anticonvulsants to prevent seizures – carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – clarithromycin, erythromycin, rifampin, telithromycin
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine, haloperidol
- Antidepressants – citalopram, escitalopram
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Antifungal treatments – fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Braftovi.
Braftovi warning and precautions
You should not use Braftovi if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient encorafenib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Braftovi
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Braftovi if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Braftovi
- Have heart problems
- Have a family history of long QT syndrome
- Have lung disease
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Have any eye problems
- Have bleeding problems or a have blood clots
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.