Stivarga Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Stivarga medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Stivarga cost savings if eligible
The Stivarga patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Stivarga, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Stivarga patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Stivarga assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Stivarga patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Stivarga patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Stivarga.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Stivarga assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Stivarga patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Stivarga.
Is NiceRx a Stivarga coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Stivarga patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Stivarga samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Stivarga coupons, discount cards, or Stivarga copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Stivarga if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Stivarga medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Stivarga with insurance?
The cost of Stivarga will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Stivarga with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Stivarga cost without insurance?
Stivarga prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Stivarga oral tablet 40 mg typically costs $19,600 for 84 tablets.
What is Stivarga?
Stivarga contains the prescription medicine regorafenib. Stivarga is used for the treatment of:
- Colon or rectal cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic)
- Metastatic stomach, bowel, or esophagus cancer called gastrointestinal tumors (GIST) that cannot be treated with surgery
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), a type of liver cancer
Stivarga is normally prescribed after another medication has been tried but has not been effective. It is not known if Stivarga is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age.
Stivarga active ingredients
Regorafenib blocks the action of certain enzymes in the body known as kinases. These enzymes are involved in the development, spread, and growth of tumors. In tests, it has been seen that regorafenib stops the spread and growth of tumors in the body.
Stivarga should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. It is normally taken daily, at the same time each day for 3 weeks followed by a 1-week break. It is recommended to take Stivarga after a low-fat, low-calorie meal, as this allows the medicine to work more effectively. You will need to have your blood pressure and liver function checked regularly while taking Stivarga.
Store Stivarga tablets in their original container with their packet or canister of moisture-absorbing preservative. The medicine should be stored away from moisture and heat and not transferred into a pillbox. Any unused tablets must be disposed of within 7 weeks of opening the bottle.
Stivarga side effects
The most common side effects caused by Stivarga include:
- Nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain
- Weight loss, loss of appetite
- Tiredness or feeling weak
- Hypertension (increased blood pressure)
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Sores in mouth or throat, changes in voice
In rare instances, Stivarga can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Headaches, confusion
- Changes in vision
- Chest pain, feeling faint, shortness of breath
- Pain, blisters, bleeding, or severe rash in the palms of your hands or soles of your feet
- Bruising, nosebleeds, heavy menstrual periods or abnormal vaginal bleeding, blood in your urine, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood, or bleeding that will not stop
- Fever, shortness of breath, cough, vaginal itching or discharge, pain or burning when you urinate, or redness and swelling anywhere in your body
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Stivarga against your risk of side effects.
Stivarga drug interactions
Stivarga can interact with other medications. These include:
- Blood thinners – apixaban, aspirin, clopidogrel, dipyridamole, edoxaban, heparin, warfarin
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) – bromfenac, diclofenac, etodolac, ibuprofen
- Treatments for cancer – cabozantinib, dasatinib
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – ozanimod
- Anticonvulsants – carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital
- Antidepressants – citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, sertraline
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Stivarga.
Stivarga warning and precautions
You should not use Stivarga if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient regorafenib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Stivarga
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Stivarga if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Stivarga
- Have liver disease
- Have high blood pressure
- Have a blood clotting disorder
- Have heart disease
- Have recently had surgery or are planning to have surgery
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.