Jentadueto Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Jentadueto medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals to enroll in the Jentadueto patient assistance program. With our help, you could get your Jentadueto prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.* We can work directly with your healthcare provider and we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are successfully enrolled in the program, we will also request prescription refills for you for up to 1 year.
Your monthly Jentadueto cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Jentadueto prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|2.5mg/1000mg - 60 tablets||$420.00||$49.00||$371.00|
Am I eligible for Jentadueto patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Jentadueto patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Jentadueto enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Jentadueto patient assistance program?
Applying for the Jentadueto patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Jentadueto, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Jentadueto assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Jentadueto patient assistance program, we will also request your Jentadueto medication refills for up to 1 year.
At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Jentadueto coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Jentadueto coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable Jentadueto manufacturer coupons, Jentadueto discounts, rebates, Jentadueto savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Jentadueto medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Jentadueto if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Jentadueto patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Jentadueto
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Jentadueto prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Jentadueto with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Jentadueto with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Jentadueto cost without insurance?
Jentadueto prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Jentadueto will typically cost around $400.
What is Jentadueto?
Jentadueto is a prescription medication given to adults to treat type 2 diabetes. It can help to lower blood glucose levels when taken alongside exercise and dietary changes. It is a non-insulin type 2 diabetes medication you take as a tablet you swallow.
Jentadueto active ingredients
Jentadueto combines two active ingredients called linagliptin and metformin that work together to lower your blood glucose.
When you digest food, your body releases hormones called incretins that stimulate your pancreas to produce insulin. Linagliptin works by stopping your body from breaking down and recycling incretin hormones, keeping them active for longer. This causes your pancreas to release more insulin and for longer as you digest, helping your cells to remove more glucose from your blood.
The other active ingredient in Jentadueto, called metformin, helps to reduce your blood glucose in three ways. It makes your cells more sensitive to insulin, so they absorb more glucose from your blood. It reduces how much stored glucose your liver releases into your blood. Metformin can also reduce your appetite, limiting how much you eat and how much glucose you take in with each meal. Research has shown that metformin can be more effective when taken alongside linagliptin.
Jentadueto side effects & Jentadueto drug interactions
Jentadueto can cause side effects. When it does, the most common include:
- A stuffy or runny nose
- A sore throat
In rare instances, Jentadueto can cause more serious side effects, like:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that can cause swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat, making it difficult to breathe
- Lactic acidosis – a build-up of lactic acid in the blood that can be serious and even fatal
- Inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis) that can be fatal
- Heart failure
- Joint pain
- Very low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Falls in vitamin B12 levels can cause a vitamin B12 deficiency
- Serious skin reactions, including a reaction, called bullous pemphigoid that can require hospitalization
Jentadueto can interact with other medications. These include:
- Insulin or any other medications for type 2 diabetes
- Any antiviral medications you take to treat an HIV infection, including ritonavir, atazanavir, indinavir, saquinavir, or nelfinavir
- Any antibiotics taken to treat bacterial infections, including rifampicin, clarithromycin, or telithromycin,
- Any antifungal medications taken to treat fungal infections, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Any anticonvulsant medications taken to reduce the chances of you having seizures, like carbamazepine, phenobarbital, or phenytoin
Jentadueto warnings & precautions
Jentadueto is not suitable for everyone. Do not take Jentadueto if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients linagliptin and metformin
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Jentadueto
- Have diabetic ketoacidosis – a condition where high blood sugar causes high levels of ketones to build up in your body
- Have metabolic acidosis – a serious electrolyte disorder where you have an imbalance in the body’s acid-base balance
- Have severe kidney problems
- Have type 1 diabetes (Invokamet is for type 2 diabetes only)
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Jentadueto if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Jentadueto
- Have heart problems, including congestive heart failure
- Have or have ever had any problems with your pancreas, including inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any liver problems
- Have high blood triglyceride levels
- Have stones in your gallbladder (gallstones)
- Are about to have surgery
- Are due to have an injection of dye or contrast agents for an X-ray
- Drink alcohol often or binge drink
- Have low levels of vitamin B12 or calcium in your blood
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are a woman who has not gone through menopause (premenopausal) and who does not have periods regularly or at all – Jentadueto can cause your ovary to release an egg (ovulation) that increase your chances of getting pregnant
- Are 65 years old or older
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.