Zolinza Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Zolinza medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Zolinza cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Zolinza patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Zolinza patient assistance?
We review each Zolinza enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Zolinza patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Zolinza patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Zolinza, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Zolinza coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Zolinza coupon, Zolinza discount card, or Zolinza copay card provider. We do not offer Zolinza manufacturer coupons, Zolinza discounts, rebates, Zolinza savings cards, trial offers, or free Zolinza samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Zolinza
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Zolinza prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Zolinza cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Zolinza costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Zolinza oral capsules 100 mg will cost around $15,700 for 120 capsules.
How much does Zolinza cost with insurance?
The copay for Zolinza will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Zolinza?
Zolinza is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Merck & Co., Inc. Zolinza is an anti-cancer (“antineoplastic” or “cytotoxic”) chemotherapy drug. Zolinza is classed as a histone deacetylase inhibitor, indicated for the treatment of cutaneous manifestations in patients with cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) who have progressive, persistent, or recurrent disease on or following two systemic therapies.
What doses of Zolinza are available?
Zolinza is available in capsule form, in the following doses: 100 mg.
The recommended dose is 400 mg orally once daily with food. If you are intolerant to therapy, the dose may be reduced to 300 mg orally once daily with food. If necessary, the dose may be further reduced to 300 mg once daily with food for 5 consecutive days each week.
Store the capsules at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Zolinza active ingredients
The active ingredient of Zolinza is vorinostat.
Zolinza side effects
The most common side effects of Zolinza in clinical trials include:
- Diarrhea, constipation
- Dizziness, tiredness
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
- Anorexia, weight loss
- Dysgeusia, dry mouth
- Fever, chills, headache, muscle pain
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, cough
- Hair loss
In rare instances, Zolinza can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Thrombocytopenia and anemia – low platelets or red blood cells – pale skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, purple or red spots under your skin, unusual tiredness, feeling light-headed, cold hands and feet
- Signs of a blood clot in the lung – chest pain, fast heartbeats, shortness of breath, sweating, coughing up blood
- Signs of a blood clot in your leg (deep vein thrombosis) – pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)
- Monitor blood cell counts and chemistry tests, including electrolytes, glucose, and serum creatinine, every 2 weeks during the first 2 months of therapy and monthly thereafter
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Zolinza against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Zolinza to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Zolinza drug interactions
Zolinza can interact with other medications. These include:
- Coumarin-derivative anticoagulants (warfarin) – prolongation of prothrombin time and International Normalized Ratio have been observed
- Other HDAC inhibitors – valproic acid
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Zolinza. Tell your doctor about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Zolinza if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient vorinostat
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Zolinza
- Have a severe hepatic impairment
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – if you are of reproductive potential, use effective contraception during treatment and for at least 6 months after your last dose
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – do not breast-feed while using this medicine, and for at least 1 week after your last dose
Talk to your doctor before using Zolinza if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Zolinza
- Have diabetes or high blood sugar
- Have a blood clot
- Have liver disease
- Have an electrolyte imbalance such as low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
Zolinza is the trademark brand name for vorinostat manufactured by Merck & Co., Inc. A generic version of vorinostat is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Zolinza savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.