Premarin Vaginal Cream Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Premarin Vaginal Cream medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Premarin vaginal cream cost savings if eligible
With our help, you could access the Premarin vaginal cream patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per month for our services.
Am I eligible for the Premarin vaginal cream patient assistance program?
We review each Premarin enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Premarin vaginal cream patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Premarin patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Start by telling us about any medications that you are taking, including Premarin. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who’ll supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you’ll typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Premarin vaginal cream coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Premarin vaginal cream coupon or Premarin vaginal cream discount card provider. We’re a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Premarin vaginal cream patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Premarin vaginal cream if I have insurance?
At NiceRx, we can help in a range of personal circumstances. This includes if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Premarin Vaginal cream
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Premarin vaginal cream prescription
- Your healthcare plan doesn’t cover Premarin vaginal cream medication
- You don’t have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Premarin vaginal cream with insurance?
The cost of Premarin vaginal cream with insurance will depend on your healthcare plan. To find out what you may need to pay, contact your insurance provider or pharmacist. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Premarin vaginal cream cost without insurance?
Premarin vaginal cream prices without insurance will vary by retailer, but as a guide, the estimated monthly cost of Premarin vaginal cream is around $290.
What is Premarin vaginal cream?
Premarin vaginal cream is a prescription medicine given to post-menopausal women. It’s used to relieve pain during intercourse caused by menopausal changes to the vagina. During and after the menopause, your ovaries produce less estrogen. As your estrogen level falls, it can affect your body and your health, including your vagina. Less estrogen can lead to vaginal atrophy, a condition where the walls of your vagina become thinner and inflamed, and your vagina produces less natural lubrication. This can make sex uncomfortable and painful.
If you have vaginal atrophy caused by the menopause, your doctor may have prescribed Premarin vaginal cream to you. It’s a prescription medicine that contains estrogen. You apply a small amount of the cream to your vagina using the applicator that comes with the cream. The estrogen it contains helps to rebuild your vaginal tissue, treating your vaginal atrophy. Premarin vaginal cream has been clinically proven to relieve pain and make intercourse feel more comfortable.
Premarin vaginal cream active ingredients
The active ingredient in Premarin vaginal cream is called conjugated estrogen. It’s a blend of purified estrogens that act in the same way as the estrogen your body naturally produces, replacing some of the estrogen lost from your body. They help to rebuild your vaginal wall, reversing any thinning and drying that’s occurred.
Premarin vaginal cream side effects & Premarin vaginal cream drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Premarin vaginal cream include:
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Vomiting (being sick)
- Stomach or abdominal cramps or bloating
- Fluid retention
- Hair loss
- Tender and painful breasts
- Irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Vaginal yeast infections
- Reactions from inserting Premarin vaginal cream, like itching, irritation, and vaginal burning
In rare instances, Premarin vaginal cream can cause more serious side effects. When these occur, they can include:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Breast cancer
- Cancer of the lining of the uterus (womb)
- Cancer of the ovary
- Enlargement of benign tumors of the uterus (“fibroids”)
- Heart attacks
- Blood clots
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar
- Gallbladder disease
- Liver problems
Premarin vaginal cream can interact with other medications. These include:
- Any other hormone therapy medications
- Any antibiotics taken treat bacterial infections, including rifampicin, clarithromycin, or telithromycin
- Any antifungal medications taken to treat fungal infections, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Any anticonvulsant medications taken to reduce the chances of you having seizures, like carbamazepine, phenobarbital, or phenytoin
- Any antiviral medications taken to treat an HIV infection, including ritonavir, atazanavir, indinavir, saquinavir, or nelfinavir
- An herbal supplement called St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Premarin vaginal cream warnings & precautions
Don’t take Premarin vaginal cream if you:
- Are allergic to estrogen
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Premarin vaginal cream
- Currently have any unusual vaginal bleeding
- Have or have ever had breast cancer or cancer of the uterus (womb)
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have ever had a heart attack
- Have or have had blood clots in your body
- Have or have had any liver problems
- Have ever been diagnosed as having a bleeding disorder
- Think you may be pregnant
- Are not a woman going through the menopause
Talk to your doctor before taking Premarin vaginal cream if you have recently had any unusual vaginal bleeding or are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.