Rydapt Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Rydapt medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Rydapt cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Rydapt patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Rydapt patient assistance?
We review each Rydapt enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Rydapt patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Rydapt patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Rydapt. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Rydapt coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Rydapt coupon, Rydapt discount card, or Rydapt copay card provider. We do not offer Rydapt manufacturer coupons, Rydapt discounts, rebates, Rydapt savings cards, trial offers, or free Rydapt samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Rydapt patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Rydapt if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Rydapt if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Rydapt
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Rydapt prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Rydapt medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Rydapt with insurance?
The cost of Rydapt with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Rydapt cost without insurance?
Rydapt prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Rydapt oral capsules 25 mg will cost around $9,900 for 56 capsules.
What is Rydapt?
Rydapt contains the prescription medicine midostaurin, which is classed as a kinase inhibitor. Rydapt is used to treat:
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) – in combination with other chemotherapy medicines when AML has been newly diagnosed
- Aggressive systemic mastocytosis (ASM), systemic mastocytosis with associated hematological neoplasm (SM-AHN), or mast cell leukemia (MCL)
Rydapt is not safe when given to children in combination with chemotherapy. It is not known if Rydapt is effective to use in children. Rydapt is usually given until your body no longer responds to the medication.
Rydapt active ingredients
Midostaurin blocks the action of specific enzymes in the body. Midostaurin has been seen to stop the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body as well as to cause the death of specific types of cancer and mast cells.
You should take Rydapt exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Rydapt is taken 2 times per day (once every 12 hours) with food. Make sure you take your doses at regular intervals. You may need to take medication to prevent nausea and vomiting while you are taking this medicine. If you do vomit shortly after taking Rydapt, do not take another dose. You must wait until your next dose time to take your medicine again. You may need regular blood tests (every 1 to 4 weeks) while taking this medicine.
Rydapt side effects
The most common side effects caused by Rydapt include:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
- Constipation, diarrhea
- Low blood cell counts, bruising, nosebleeds
- High blood sugar
- Fever, cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle or bone pain
- Tiredness, headaches
- Swelling in your hands, feet, or ankles
In rare instances, Rydapt can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Pain or sores in or around your mouth, redness inside your mouth
- Sudden chest pain, wheezing, dry cough, shortness of breath
- A reaction where the injection was given
- Increased thirst or urination, dry mouth, sweet-smelling breath
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Rydapt against your risk of side effects.
Rydapt drug interactions
Rydapt can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for irregular heartbeat – amiodarone, dronedarone
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine, haloperidol
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Antifungal treatments – ketoconazole, itraconazole
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- SSRI’s (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) anti-depressants – citalopram, escitalopram
- Treatments for auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis – adalimumab, certolizumab, etanercept
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Rydapt.
Rydapt warning and precautions
You should not use Rydapt if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient midostaurin
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Rydapt
- Have had lung disease or breathing problems
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are younger than 18 years old
Talk to your doctor before using Rydapt if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Rydapt
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.